The performance of an automatic sprinkler system is only as good as the professional who installs it. Choosing a quality contractor ensures long-lasting, efficient operation. A good contractor will also minimize ground disturbance during installation.
Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape is a licensed and certified professional contractor with over 20 years experience in the Sioux Falls area. Expertise in irrigation planning is critical to the initial design and installation of your system. Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape has a solid background in irrigation planning to help you avoid common pitfalls like uneven sprinkler coverage, waste, problems with water pressure, and other hassles. You can also rely on the professionals at Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape for annual inspections, maintenance and winterization, plus Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape warranties every sprinkler system they install, all Toro parts and labor for 3-5 years.
Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape provides local residential Lawn Sprinkler estimates Free of charge.
When a Designer comes to your home they will:
- Check the size and location of your water meter and water service.
- Test the water pressure.
- Measure your lot, lawn, landscape, and home.
- Draw a plot of your property.
- Design a custom sprinkler system for your home.
- Provide you with a line item proposal. Detailing the recommended products, what options are available, the costs, and the warranty.
- Take time to explain your sprinkler system layout, review the proposal and answer any questions you may have.
It takes our Designers about 1-1 ½ hours to measure and design your sprinkler system, after which we need about ½ hour of your time to review the sprinkler system with you. Please let us know if there is a particular time that works best to meet with you (mornings, afternoon, lunch hour, day off, etc.).
Please fill out this information and a Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape Professional will contact you to set up a private appointment.